Creating PHP CRUD Apps with SQL Server on your Server or in the Azure Cloud
Here’s a nifty feature for those of you who are both PHP savvy and have data in a SQL database: You can now build PHP CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) applications to work against SQL Server, SQL Azure and Windows Azure Storage. The application, open sourced and hosted on Codeplex, is installable on Windows and supports data navigation, paging, sorting and UI customization using simple CSS.
For full instructions to build these applications, click here!
- Inspirational Quotes About Computer Programming 112 views
- Feeling Blue? Why The Most Popular Websites Are Blue 41 views
- Collection of Open Gov & Open Data Memes 21 views
- Creating PHP CRUD Apps with SQL Server on your Server or in the Azure Cloud 18 views
- Deploying a Java application to Windows Azure with Command-line Ant 10 views