Creating PHP CRUD Apps with SQL Server on your Server or in the Azure Cloud
Here’s a nifty feature for those of you who are both PHP savvy and have data in a SQL database: You can now build PHP CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) applications to work against SQL Server, SQL Azure and Windows Azure Storage. The application, open sourced and hosted on Codeplex, is installable on Windows and supports data navigation, paging, sorting and UI customization using simple CSS.
For full instructions to build these applications, click here!
- Inspirational Quotes About Computer Programming 55 views
- Feeling Blue? Why The Most Popular Websites Are Blue 7 views
- Creating PHP CRUD Apps with SQL Server on your Server or in the Azure Cloud 5 views
- JsFiddle Tips And Tricks 5 views
- An Intro To The Semantic Web: Why You Need To Know About It Sooner Than Later 4 views