Enter the WebMatrix at CodeMash
From the 12th to 14th of January CodeMash will take place in Sandusky, Ohio. CodeMash is a unique event that will educate developers on current practices, methodologies and technology trends in variety of platforms and development languages such as Java, .NET, Ruby and PHP.
Why enter the WebMatrix at CodeMash? We’ll make a presentation of our tool named WebMatrix on Thursday at 12:30 PM EST (you can watch it online here). If you are building websites and are new to Microsoft development tools, you don’t want to miss this presentation! WebMatrix is a new development tool that makes it easy for anyone to create a website from scratch. From online templates and from any of the free open source ASP.NET or PHP web applications like WordPress, DotNetNuke, Joomla and many others.
OH and it’s not only for “Hello World” website. WebMatrix integrates access to our hosting partners, SEO tools, visual editor and lots more. You can read about some of the features here.
- Inspirational Quotes About Computer Programming 60 views
- Feeling Blue? Why The Most Popular Websites Are Blue 15 views
- Deploying a Java application to Windows Azure with Command-line Ant 5 views
- Creating PHP CRUD Apps with SQL Server on your Server or in the Azure Cloud 5 views
- Clearing the Cloud: Mistakes, Misconceptions and Misuses With Cloud Computing 4 views