First EXOdesk Application Development Challenge
Make Web Not War and EXOPC are proud to announce the first EXOdesk Application Development Challenge. This is chance for talented developers to show their creativity and become one of the first people in the world to own an EXOdesk, recently named one of the best innovations at CES 2012.
We had a chance to use the EXOdesk at the Make Web Not War lounge at Confoo this year were blown away by the experience. This is hardware worth getting excited about and Make Web Not War is proud to be a partner in this contest.
The contest’s goal is to challenge developers to create unique and useful applications for the EXOdesk. The applications will be judged based on quality, innovation and creativity, user experience and learning curve, and look and feel. The challenge starts on March 3rd 2012 and closes on May 1st 2012. Winners will be unveiled on May 15th 2012.
The Exodesk HTML5 development kit will be available tomorrow March 3rd, 2012. Check out the EXOPC blog for more details on how to register. Applications must be in before May 1st.
First prize: a 32 inches EXOdesk, full HD, capacitive 10 points of touch
Second and third prizes: Windows 7 EXOPC Slate 3G 64GB – Best tablet of the Year (Laptop Mag reader’s choice) with new EXO UI 2.0 + tested by Microsoft Lab for Windows 8 compatibility (more info)
- Inspirational Quotes About Computer Programming 50 views
- Feeling Blue? Why The Most Popular Websites Are Blue 21 views
- Deploying a Java application to Windows Azure with Command-line Ant 17 views
- An Intro To The Semantic Web: Why You Need To Know About It Sooner Than Later 10 views
- Clearing the Cloud: Mistakes, Misconceptions and Misuses With Cloud Computing 9 views