FoxIE: Modern browsers & standards
Who said that Microsoft employee throws water balloons whenever they see a Mozilla employee? And who said that a Mozilla employee make nodes laces of Microsoft employee each time they see us at conferences? We are both companies, doing Web browsers, working for a more open Web, and liking Web standards!
Let me introduce you a series of videos that I found really interesting. Rey Bango from Microsoft, and the friend Christian Heilmann from Mozilla did a four part series of video, named FoxIE (do I really need to explain the name?) on modern Web browsers, and also on standards. With their respective expertise, they gave their opinions, and talk about four topics:
- Web Tools and Browser Testing;
- The Great Divide: Coping with Modern and Legacy Browsers;
- Implementing Modern Web Standards;
- HTML5 and Modern Web Development.
Except the fact that Christian is a way to whitey for the Florida sun, how did you find the videos? Are you enjoying collaboration like this between two browser vendors? Share your thoughts!
- Inspirational Quotes About Computer Programming 98 views
- Feeling Blue? Why The Most Popular Websites Are Blue 22 views
- Deploying a Java application to Windows Azure with Command-line Ant 12 views
- Creating PHP CRUD Apps with SQL Server on your Server or in the Azure Cloud 12 views
- Collection of Open Gov & Open Data Memes 12 views