Igor Faletski Makes Web Not War in VanCity
We are pleased to inform you that Igor will be joining us for the Make Web Not War Vancouver Community Night on April 17!
Igor is the CEO and co-founder of Mobify, the open mobile platform. Mobify is the leader in the mobile commerce space, powering mobile stores for Starbucks, Threadless, lululemon, Siemens and other top merchants around the world, serving over a billion mobile pageviews in 2011. Igor is a frequent contributor to Mashable, GigaOM, CNET and a graduate of Simon Fraser University.
Fun fact: a few weeks before starting Mobify Igor interviewed with Microsoft at Redmond and didn’t get an offer. Secretly, he is still hoping for a second chance.
Igor will be speaking with us about current trends and facts surrounding mobile eCommerce and make a case regarding that being the “right way” as opposed to pointing and clicking at images on a desktop computer.
The MWNW crew is looking forward to his talk and you should be too!
If you’d like to meet Igor, learn more about Mobify, or just want to have a beverage on us, join us on April 17 for the Make Web Not War Vancouver Community Night.
- Inspirational Quotes About Computer Programming 95 views
- Collection of Open Gov & Open Data Memes 68 views
- Feeling Blue? Why The Most Popular Websites Are Blue 36 views
- Windows Phone App Development With Cordova 33 views
- Creating PHP CRUD Apps with SQL Server on your Server or in the Azure Cloud 27 views