Interview – Michael Dkmetzian on Mobile Open Source
This is the second instalment of our interview with Michael Dekmetzian (amickey_), a mobile developer we met at MobileCamp Montreal. In this clip, Michael discusses the fragmentation of open source mobile platforms and Nokia’s adoption of Windows Phone 7.
Specifically, Michael sees Android’s fragmentation across devices as a challenge for both mobile developers and users. He is also cautiously optimistic about Nokia’s deal with Microsoft to adopt the Windows Phone 7 platform, citing Nokia’s hardware and WP7’s standardization as good reasons to see potential in the deal.
- An Intro To The Semantic Web: Why You Need To Know About It Sooner Than Later 13 views
- Deploying a Java application to Windows Azure with Command-line Ant 11 views
- Windows Phone App Development With Cordova 9 views
- Inspirational Quotes About Computer Programming 8 views
- Surface, Pro, ARM, Intel, x86, x64 wat?!? 7 views