Interview – Michael Dkmetzian on Mobile Open Source
This is the second instalment of our interview with Michael Dekmetzian (amickey_), a mobile developer we met at MobileCamp Montreal. In this clip, Michael discusses the fragmentation of open source mobile platforms and Nokia’s adoption of Windows Phone 7.
Specifically, Michael sees Android’s fragmentation across devices as a challenge for both mobile developers and users. He is also cautiously optimistic about Nokia’s deal with Microsoft to adopt the Windows Phone 7 platform, citing Nokia’s hardware and WP7’s standardization as good reasons to see potential in the deal.
- Inspirational Quotes About Computer Programming 57 views
- Feeling Blue? Why The Most Popular Websites Are Blue 22 views
- Deploying a Java application to Windows Azure with Command-line Ant 16 views
- Creating PHP CRUD Apps with SQL Server on your Server or in the Azure Cloud 13 views
- A modern look at Women’s role in Technology 8 views