Interview – Michael Dkmetzian on Mobile Open Source
This is the second instalment of our interview with Michael Dekmetzian (amickey_), a mobile developer we met at MobileCamp Montreal. In this clip, Michael discusses the fragmentation of open source mobile platforms and Nokia’s adoption of Windows Phone 7.
Specifically, Michael sees Android’s fragmentation across devices as a challenge for both mobile developers and users. He is also cautiously optimistic about Nokia’s deal with Microsoft to adopt the Windows Phone 7 platform, citing Nokia’s hardware and WP7’s standardization as good reasons to see potential in the deal.
- Inspirational Quotes About Computer Programming 42 views
- Feeling Blue? Why The Most Popular Websites Are Blue 20 views
- Deploying a Java application to Windows Azure with Command-line Ant 14 views
- An Intro To The Semantic Web: Why You Need To Know About It Sooner Than Later 10 views
- Clearing the Cloud: Mistakes, Misconceptions and Misuses With Cloud Computing 10 views