Join the developer movement
I know, I talked a couple of times in other posts about this awesome program that we have, but I thought it deserved his own post. Also, I was shocked to see that many developers didn’t know about it, and, of course, didn’t have the chance to get awesome rewards.
So, have you ever wanted to explore new frontiers, to change the game or to lead the pack? Now it’s the time to do it. With all the opportunity developers have right now, here another one: the developer movement. There are two categories: Windows Phone and Windows Azure.
First, this is not a contest! That means that if you publish a quality application, you got the reward. As simple as this…
Publish 1 quality app, select a reward:
- A Kinect™ Sensor for Xbox 360®
- 10,000 Microsoft Points
- Monster® Beats™ Headphones
- A 1TB External HD
Publish another quality app, select another reward:
- A Windows® Phone 7
- A $500 Gift Voucher
- 35,000 Microsoft Points
- An Xbox 360® with Kinect Bundle
Publish a third quality app, and your apps will be considered by our judges for publicity across:
- The Xbox Newsletter
- The Xbox LIVE Dashboard
- The MSDN website
- The MSDN Flash Newsletter
- The Canadian Developer Blog
Developing a Windows Phone application is not the only way to get cool stuff, you can also deploy Windows Azure service:
- Submit an app using one Windows Azure service, and get a 20$ gift certificate to ThinkGeek.
- Add a second Windows Azure service, and get another 15$ gift certificate to ThinkGeek.
- Add a third Windows Azure service, and get another 50$ gift certificate to ThinkGeek. It’s 85$ to spend on Geeky stuff if you deploy three services…
I know, these are amazing reward, but there is more than that. If you are an iOS or Android developer, have you ever think about targeting another platform? The learning curve is really easy with Windows Phone, and there is a real opportunity to be successful on this platform. Why not give a try, and reach more people?
Also, have you ever think about the cloud? Having your application in a secure, and highly available environment cannot hurt for the success of your application. Add to this the fact that you can easily scale your application to respond to the demand. The future is it the cloud, why not start today.
So, have a great time coding, and for sure, get these awesome rewards!
- Deploying a Java application to Windows Azure with Command-line Ant 15 views
- An Intro To The Semantic Web: Why You Need To Know About It Sooner Than Later 14 views
- Inspirational Quotes About Computer Programming 8 views
- Windows Phone App Development With Cordova 8 views
- Surface, Pro, ARM, Intel, x86, x64 wat?!? 8 views