Make Web Not War Community Night in Vancouver was a blast
Last week, we had the Make Web Not War Community Night in Vancouver, and I must say that it was amazing. Oh, it’s not just me, I got this feedback from a lot of attendees.
We had the chance to learn and hear from amazing speakers, like Glenn Hilton that shared his experience on how to get and keep talent in our company. We also had the opportunity to see the amazing features of HTML5 with some Ruby that Kalvir Sandhu has shown us. We cannot talk about a success without also mentioning the other speakers like Colin Calnan, Emira Mears, Igor Faletski, Valie McTavish, Tim Wohlberg, and the blond man that everybody loves, Morten Rand-Hendriksen.
Vancouver was the second event of a series of three: we did Toronto last December and we’ll be in Montreal in one month. It’s also the time to let us know, Montreal people, what kind of topics you want to hear about? We already have a good list of the awesome speakers we know, but we want you to have the perfect evening for you!
See you in Montreal!
- Inspirational Quotes About Computer Programming 84 views
- Feeling Blue? Why The Most Popular Websites Are Blue 40 views
- Creating PHP CRUD Apps with SQL Server on your Server or in the Azure Cloud 15 views
- Collection of Open Gov & Open Data Memes 13 views
- Deploying a Java application to Windows Azure with Command-line Ant 12 views