Make Web Not War to mixITup in Vancouver!
We’re really excited to share that Make Web Not War’s Community Night is happening on April 17. We hope that you will join us for an incredible evening in the heart of Vancouver!
We’ll celebrate this community with a fun night of mingling, tech talks, music, drinks, entertainment and yummy eats. Some of the top movers and shakers in the tech community will talk about exciting subjects including the diverse and growing tech community in Vancouver, the evolution of the tech industry, and more.
When: April 17th, 2012 from 6:30-10pm
Where: The Place to V
Who: People involved in the tech community (developers, marketers, hobbyists)
What: Killer presentations, mingling with local tech enthusiasts, drinks, appetizers, and plain ol’ awesomeness
Event hashtag: #webnotwar
Here’s how the evening looks:
|6:30 pm||Registration and mingling|
|7:00 pm||Get things started|
|7:10 pm||Killer presentations and sweet demos|
|9:00 pm||Closing comments|
|9:10 pm||More mingling!|
Our star-studded line up of speakers will be sharing their insights on the latest in tech:
- Colin Calnan, Senior Developer and Emira Mears, Co-Founder of Raised Eyebrow Web Studio Inc.
- Igor Faletski, CEO, Mobify on “Mobile Web: eCommerce Done Right”
- Frederic Harper, Developer Evangelist, Microsoft Canada
- Glenn Hilton, Founder, ImageX Media, a web design + development firm
- Valerie McTavish and Tim Wohlberg, Co-Founders, Zufall Adventures
- Morten Rand-Hendriksen, Co-Founder, Pink and Yellow Media
- Kalvir Sandhu, Founder, Go Free Range
Topics, prizes, and more great things will be announced over the coming days! DevCamp Vancouver was a sold out event last fall, so remember space is limited. Make sure to register now to reserve your spot!
We’re so excited to hangout with you!
Seriously. We are!