Open Data Day 2016 – Celebrate on March 5!
How are you celebrating Open Data Day 2016? We are proud to be a part of 3 events this year on March 5, 2016!
OpenDataBC and Code for Canada are hosting a hackathon – mashing up one or more Open Data sets, create a meaningful open data app or visualization that citizens can use, creating a prototype to be demoed at the end of the day.
Civic Tech Toronto is hosting hackathon, providing you with a space to meet designers, coders, urban planners, government staff, mappers, policymakers, students, communications strategists, and others who share an interest in making Toronto more responsive, prosperous, sustainable and equitable, through tech and design. (Coders are welcome, but you don’t have to be a coder to contribute!)
The City of Mississauga, Sheridan College, and University of Toronto Mississauga Campus are celebrating with 12 hours of collaboration, learning, and idea forming at the Code and the City Idea Jam! Our very own Make Web Not War ambassador and Microsoft Tech Evangelist, Rami Sayar will be providing an open workshop on Open Web Standards.
Find the closest Open Data Day celebration near you at the International Open Data Day site.
- Inspirational Quotes About Computer Programming 123 views
- Feeling Blue? Why The Most Popular Websites Are Blue 16 views
- JsFiddle Tips And Tricks 7 views
- Deploying a Java application to Windows Azure with Command-line Ant 5 views
- Creating PHP CRUD Apps with SQL Server on your Server or in the Azure Cloud 5 views