Open Source Week Vancouver
As part of the developer & Open Source community in Canada, Microsoft is helping to orchestrate an Open Source Week in Vancouver. We are pleased to confirm six events, starting with a Joomla User Group Meet-Up happening on the evening of May 3rd. On Wednesday there will be a Drupal evening mixer being held at The Waldorf Hotel. The theme for the evening is “Drupal: Past, Present and Future” and will feature presentations by Aaron McGowan and Scott Bell. On Thursday, there will be full day of WordPress, with two concurrent tracks, UX and Technical. And, for attendees of this event there will be an awesome after-party with free drinks and appetizers, happening at http://www.subeez.com/. Also happening on Thursday is a lively discussion about Microsoft and Linux at the Linux User Group meeting. On Friday there will be a unique event hosted by The Museum of Vancouver. The theme of the afternoon is Open Data and Interoperability. Closing out the week is Microsoft’s Make Web Not War. This one-day conference focuses on the latest Open Source and Microsoft technologies available to the ever-evolving web community. This is an exciting week, with a lot of great people getting together and talking about the amazing things that can happen when technologies and communities unite. Vive Vancouver!
- Inspirational Quotes About Computer Programming 106 views
- Feeling Blue? Why The Most Popular Websites Are Blue 18 views
- Creating PHP CRUD Apps with SQL Server on your Server or in the Azure Cloud 15 views
- Collection of Open Gov & Open Data Memes 10 views
- Deploying a Java application to Windows Azure with Command-line Ant 9 views