Nero JSFiddled while Rome burned
Sometimes you hear about a cool new HTML5 feature and you want to explore it, but you don’t want to go through the hassle of building and deploying a web page to do it. This is when I love JSFiddle. It’s a sandbox for web development!
Let’s start with something really simple.
Go to jsfiddle and in the HTML pane type
Then hit the Run button
Now you can see how your web page would look with that HTML in the Result pane!
Then maybe you want to try out some CSS3 features, so you add a little CSS to the CSS pane, maybe the border radius for creating rounded rectangles
When you are done you can share your code with others! Cool tools make it easier to explore!
- Azure Application Insights Analytic or Kusto 24 views
- Hosting ASP.NET Core RC2 in an Azure Web App 6 views
- Azure Web App Deployment with Aurelia and GitHub 5 views
- Create a Power BI dashboard using Azure Application Insights Analytics data 5 views
- Cache busting with SystemJS, Gulp, and Aurelia. 5 views