Nero JSFiddled while Rome burned
Sometimes you hear about a cool new HTML5 feature and you want to explore it, but you don’t want to go through the hassle of building and deploying a web page to do it. This is when I love JSFiddle. It’s a sandbox for web development!
Let’s start with something really simple.
Go to jsfiddle and in the HTML pane type
Then hit the Run button
Now you can see how your web page would look with that HTML in the Result pane!
Then maybe you want to try out some CSS3 features, so you add a little CSS to the CSS pane, maybe the border radius for creating rounded rectangles
When you are done you can share your code with others! Cool tools make it easier to explore!
- Azure Application Insights Analytic or Kusto 20 views
- Setting up Ubuntu Linux VM on Windows Azure for Node.js using essential Node & Azure tools on Mac OS X 7 views
- Azure Web App Deployment with Aurelia and GitHub 5 views
- Three ways to set up a Ruby stack on Azure 5 views
- Orchard CMS to Azure fast and frugal 5 views