As a Web Developer, it’s not always easy to follow-up with all the browsers, good practices, and at the same time, supporting old browsers our customers are using. Modern.ie is a new tool we created to help developers make the Web a better place to live with standards like HTML5, and CSS3, while supporting [...]
As you probably know, Make Web Not War is not just a blog. It’s a community, and a platform to promote, and help user groups, developers, and all tech lovers out there. We loved so much the Open Source project that IdeaNotion made, MetroPress, that we wanted to share it with everybody. Part of this, [...]
For the third year the Make Web Not War team will be at Confoo (by the way, it’s not too late yo buy your ticket for the conference itself). This year again we are planning something fun for the attendees of the conference, but we also wanted to create an amazing event before the conference. [...]
Do you have 18+? Do you have a Windows Phone 8 application in the store or planning to make one? If the answer is yes, you can be the next App star! Started three days ago, and ending on March 5th, Next App Star is a worldwide program to find the most amazing app for [...]
Just out from the oven, the Windows 8 application for our Make Web Not War blog is now live on the Windows Store! Like I wrote in my blog post about MetroPress, the guys from IdeaNotion were working on a version for our site. They used the free Open Source template to create the application. There [...]
Trust me, it’s Christmas before time for developers. You don’t have to wait for the 25th to get some gifts, there is a lot for you, right now! As some of you will go on vacations soon, some others will have too many holidays parties, and some others will take that time to take their [...]
Are you an iOS developer? Did you think about porting your application to a new platform? Are you curious about the opportunities around Windows 8? Do you want to learn a new technology that you can add to your knowledge arsenal? I know, Objective-C is not the same as C#, HTML5 or even C++, but I [...]
Fresh from our hackathon with HTML5mtl this past weekend, everyone’s been asking us if any really cool apps came out of the hackathon. And let me tell you – we were completely blown away. No, seriously. I think most of these guys (and girl) are onto something here. Here’s a breakdown of some of the [...]
Do you have your own WordPress site? Would you like to reach more people? Would you like to offer an integrated experience for people using Windows 8, and would like to read your latest blog posts? If you answer yes to these questions, I have a good news for you! Our friends at IdeaNotion created [...]
Contre Jour is an award winning iOS game, written with 80,000 lines of Objective C. Could it be rewritten with HTML5? Contre Jour is a stunning little game made popular on iOS and created by Maksym (Max) Hryniv. It’s known worldwide for its innovative gameplay, charming art style, and captivating soundtrack. The Internet Explorer team [...]
Find what you need
- An Intro To The Semantic Web: Why You Need To Know About It Sooner Than Later February 8, 2011
- WHY THE @&*# IS MICROSOFT DOING THIS? May 27, 2010
- Feeling Blue? Why The Most Popular Websites Are Blue May 17, 2011
- From Apples to Mangoes: A first look at the Nokia Lumia 800 February 27, 2012
- Drupal + OGDI = Open Data goodness! November 9, 2010
- The Developer Movement final challenge is there May 22, 2013
- Lost Keys HD for Windows 8, a game about demons, and magic May 9, 2013
- Three ways to set up a Ruby stack on Azure May 3, 2013
- Use a template, publish your Windows 8 app, and get 100$ – limited offer April 30, 2013
- Build your next great game for Windows 8 April 29, 2013
- Have some fun exploring HTML5 games with PONG! | Make Web ... | HTML5 Games - Free Online HTML5 GamesHTML5 Games - Free Online HTML5 Games: [...] to learn your way around gaming with HTML5, ...
- Créé une application Windows 8 pour votre site Wordpress - Offre limitée - Connexion développeur - Site Home - MSDN Blogs: [...] Pour plus de détails sur l&...
- Hacking Open Data with the Finder Template and a Sandwich: Citizen-Ready Apps in Minutes | OpenHalton: [...] [...]...
- Useful Website Design Tips For Newbies: [...] The Role of Grids in Web Design and Beyond |...
- Open Data app competition for City of Ottawa offers $38K in prizes - Go DevMENTAL - Site Home - MSDN Blogs: [...] are Windows 8 templates for Location based a...
Follow @WebNotWar on Twitter