Do you have your own WordPress site? Would you like to reach more people? Would you like to offer an integrated experience for people using Windows 8, and would like to read your latest blog posts? If you answer yes to these questions, I have a good news for you! Our friends at IdeaNotion created [...]
Contre Jour is an award winning iOS game, written with 80,000 lines of Objective C. Could it be rewritten with HTML5? Contre Jour is a stunning little game made popular on iOS and created by Maksym (Max) Hryniv. It’s known worldwide for its innovative gameplay, charming art style, and captivating soundtrack. The Internet Explorer team [...]
In Toronto, during the weekend of November 23th we will have our first Windows 8 Pure Imagination event. If you are a developer, a designer, a student or a startup member, this event is for you! In less than 40 hours, we will imagine all the possibilities with Windows 8. With 24 sessions split between 4 tracks [...]
I have a good news for you, The Developer Movement is back! Remember last year, I told you about this awesome program that rewards you if you build applications? The second edition is better than ever… The Developer Movement So what is the Developer Movement? It’s a program for Canadian individuals, or individuals who own [...]
So there seems to be a bit of confusion around the Surface, the future Surface Pro and Windows 8 vs. Windows RT (ok so maybe it’s more than a bit of confusion). The core of the confusion seems to be around what will each device be able to run? TL;DR (Too long didn’t read) [...]
In the past couple of days, weeks, and months, you read a lot of things around Windows 8 on Make Web Not War. It’s not a secret, it’s one of our biggest, and most ambitious release, so there is no way we wouldn’t talk about it. As a consumer For me Windows 8 is the [...]
We hear you! You are building Windows 8 applications, and you have questions. It’s why we created office hours for Canadians working with Windows 8. We had our first version with the MSDN folks last Thursday, and since the experience was good, we decided to make one with the W00t Studio, and Make Web Not [...]
I don’t know about you, but I love to share! I can say that I’m a shareaholic, and I’m sure I’m not the only one. People like to share: share by email, share on Twitter, share with Facebook friends… So it’s why you cannot neglect to add a sharing feature in your Windows 8 application. [...]
In exactly two weeks, a collaboration of Great Toronto Area (GTA) PHP user groups will host their inaugural conference, True North PHP. It is with great pride that Make Web Not War is a gold level sponsor for this amazing event! This 2 days conference will give you the opportunity to learn about things you didn’t [...]
Find what you need
- An Intro To The Semantic Web: Why You Need To Know About It Sooner Than Later February 8, 2011
- WHY THE @&*# IS MICROSOFT DOING THIS? May 27, 2010
- Feeling Blue? Why The Most Popular Websites Are Blue May 17, 2011
- From Apples to Mangoes: A first look at the Nokia Lumia 800 February 27, 2012
- Drupal + OGDI = Open Data goodness! November 9, 2010
- Building a Location-based App Using the Finder Template June 10, 2013
- MobileStartupsTO features: Designing & Developing for Windows 8 June 5, 2013
- The Developer Movement final challenge is there May 22, 2013
- Lost Keys HD for Windows 8, a game about demons, and magic May 9, 2013
- Three ways to set up a Ruby stack on Azure May 3, 2013
- Nigel: Typical, once I posted, I got it working. I had ch...
- Nigel: Hi Nik, I have been following your instructions an...
- Have some fun exploring HTML5 games with PONG! | Make Web ... | HTML5 Games - Free Online HTML5 GamesHTML5 Games - Free Online HTML5 Games: [...] to learn your way around gaming with HTML5, ...
- Créé une application Windows 8 pour votre site Wordpress - Offre limitée - Connexion développeur - Site Home - MSDN Blogs: [...] Pour plus de détails sur l&...
- Hacking Open Data with the Finder Template and a Sandwich: Citizen-Ready Apps in Minutes | OpenHalton: [...] [...]...
Follow @WebNotWar on Twitter