PHP application in the cloud at PHP Quebec
What is the Cloud Computing? Is it good for PHP developers? If you are looking for the answers to these questions and you live in Montreal, come and join us this Thursday at PHP Quebec monthly meetup.
The evening will happen at ETS venue (111 Notre-Dame West, Montreal) starting at 07:00, I’ll be there to talk about the Cloud and PHP programming language. As the stability of your website or application is critical for your success, the Cloud is an option that you can’t ignore. The power of scalability and the “pay for what you use” advantages are just some examples of why the Cloud Computing is something to think about. In this presentation, I will make an introduction about the Cloud Computing and will show you, with some examples, how it’s easy to deploy an PHP application to take all the benefits from the cloud.
In the same meetup, Ilia Alshanetsky, one of the core developers of PHP will come to talk about some hidden features of PHP. All the presentations will be in English, and the evening is FREE! You don’t want to miss this, so please register here.
- Inspirational Quotes About Computer Programming 119 views
- Feeling Blue? Why The Most Popular Websites Are Blue 39 views
- Creating PHP CRUD Apps with SQL Server on your Server or in the Azure Cloud 21 views
- Collection of Open Gov & Open Data Memes 17 views
- Deploying a Java application to Windows Azure with Command-line Ant 13 views