Speak your mind about Community Night!
We hope you have a fantastic time at our first ever Make Web Not War Community Night and enjoyed the evening of tech talks, community engagement, and creative conversations, just as much as we did. We would love to hear about what you thought about the atmosphere, audience and speakers at the event.
What’s even more exciting is that if you SPEAK YOUR MIND about Community Night through a blog post or comment below, you could walk away with a brand new Windows Phone 7 device!
Here is how you can qualify:
1) Write a blog post with your photos/videos. Post a comment below with a link to your blog post below OR write a comment below about your experience with links to photos/videos
2) Take and post pictures of all three “photo opps” in your blog post/comments.
- A picture with Jonathan, the King of Azure or with Julia, the Community Queen
- A picture of you using a Windows Phone 7 device (hint: the Make Web Not War team has devices)
- A picture of you with a lovely Make Web Not War mixer
That’s all. That’s it. Get blogging, commenting, and posting to win!
Notes: Post your photos, comments, and blogs by 11:59pm on Friday, December 9, 2011. One winner will be announced and contacted on December 12, 2011.
- Inspirational Quotes About Computer Programming 54 views
- Feeling Blue? Why The Most Popular Websites Are Blue 30 views
- Deploying a Java application to Windows Azure with Command-line Ant 13 views
- Clearing the Cloud: Mistakes, Misconceptions and Misuses With Cloud Computing 6 views
- Open Government Tour 2014 6 views