Speak your mind about Community Night!
We hope you have a fantastic time at our first ever Make Web Not War Community Night and enjoyed the evening of tech talks, community engagement, and creative conversations, just as much as we did. We would love to hear about what you thought about the atmosphere, audience and speakers at the event.
What’s even more exciting is that if you SPEAK YOUR MIND about Community Night through a blog post or comment below, you could walk away with a brand new Windows Phone 7 device!
Here is how you can qualify:
1) Write a blog post with your photos/videos. Post a comment below with a link to your blog post below OR write a comment below about your experience with links to photos/videos
2) Take and post pictures of all three “photo opps” in your blog post/comments.
- A picture with Jonathan, the King of Azure or with Julia, the Community Queen
- A picture of you using a Windows Phone 7 device (hint: the Make Web Not War team has devices)
- A picture of you with a lovely Make Web Not War mixer
That’s all. That’s it. Get blogging, commenting, and posting to win!
Notes: Post your photos, comments, and blogs by 11:59pm on Friday, December 9, 2011. One winner will be announced and contacted on December 12, 2011.
- Deploying a Java application to Windows Azure with Command-line Ant 13 views
- An Intro To The Semantic Web: Why You Need To Know About It Sooner Than Later 12 views
- Windows Phone App Development With Cordova 10 views
- Inspirational Quotes About Computer Programming 9 views
- Surface, Pro, ARM, Intel, x86, x64 wat?!? 7 views