Sponsor Spotlight: MWNW welcomes Telerik back!
Make Web Not War would like to welcome Telerik as an official sponsor of the conference for a second year in a row. Telerik is a software vendor offering solutions for all major Microsoft development platforms and has also always been interested in supporting the open source community.
In fact, for almost two years now, Telerik has been working on developing and supporting the Telerik Extensions for ASP.NET MVC , a powerful toolset of 21 open source native MVC components. If you are into MVC development, you will most likely enjoy playing with the extensions and browsing through the available learning and support resources, such as demos, videos, blogs and forums. You might also find interesting the Telerik ASPX to Razor Converter – a simple open source tool for converting Microsoft ASP.NET MVC WebForms Views to the new Razor syntax.
What is more, the fine folks at Telerik are now giving you more than 30 free products for application development, automated testing, agile project management and content management. We are pretty confident that whatever you might be searching for today you have pretty high chances of finding there, so go ahead and browse the free ORM, testing framework, CMS, VB to C# and C# to VB code converter, etc.
Looking forward to seeing you at the event!
- Inspirational Quotes About Computer Programming 45 views
- Feeling Blue? Why The Most Popular Websites Are Blue 22 views
- Deploying a Java application to Windows Azure with Command-line Ant 17 views
- An Intro To The Semantic Web: Why You Need To Know About It Sooner Than Later 9 views
- Clearing the Cloud: Mistakes, Misconceptions and Misuses With Cloud Computing 7 views