Our long time Make Web Not War partner has come through again and we are forever grateful to them. Big shout out to Jet Cooper who will be providing the very important Twitter wall for our upcoming community night! Check these guys out. Jet Cooper is a user experience agency based in Toronto, Canada. [...]
Let’s hear it for the ladies! We’re pumped to have this newly formed organization support our first community night! Ladies Learning Code is a not-for-profit organization in Toronto that was founded in June of 2011 with a tweet. Their mission is to inspire and empower more women and girls to become passionate builders – [...]
We’re stoked to have Kendo UI support our first community tonight! Thank you Kendo! Kendo UI is everything professional developers need to build HTML5 sites and mobile apps. In the complete, integrated package you will find a jQuery-based toolset that includes rich UI widgets, powerful data source, dynamic data visualizations, and blazing fast micro-templates, [...]
Join us at The Drupal Business Summit in Toronto on Friday, December 2, 2011! During this free 1-day summit discover best practices from organizations transforming their web strategies with Drupal. Hear from real Drupal users – the why, the what, the how of Drupal. Hear lessons learned, tips and techniques, and best practices for large scale [...]
The team from Make Web Not War is thrilled to have thirdocean as a community sponsor for our first ever community night! thirdocean is an agency based out of Toronto, ON founded in 2011 by Karim Kanji and Carolyn Van. They offer social media marketing communications and community management. They are experts in the social media [...]
Make Web Not War would like to thank Purica for providing our attendees with a Stainless Steel Vacuum Flask. All attendees will be receiving one in their WebKits at the event. Purica is helping to reduce their carbon footprint, lets all do so by using our bottles!
Samsung Electronics’ vision for the new decade is, “Inspire the World, Create the Future.” In Samsung’s words, it is an “honor to sponsor an event at coincides with what we as an organization are aspiring to achieve and look forward to sharing ideas and collaborating creatively at this year’s Make Web Not War event.” We thank them for their support, as they answer some of our questions too!
We’re proud to announce BNOTIONS as a sponsor! They are a socially conscious, Toronto-based technology development and internet strategy firm. Their goal is to deliver rich, dynamic applications while using the latest, most flexible technologies. Their approach has led the shift in mobile and web strategies to incorporate more dynamic uses of the online space in communication, marketing, and sales.
Make Web Not War would like to welcome Telerik as an official sponsor of the conference for a second year in a row. Telerik is a software vendor offering solutions for all major Microsoft development platforms and has also always been interested in supporting the open source community.
The Make Web Not War team would like to welcome back iWeb as a sponsor again this year. Last year’s event was so success that, this year, iWeb has decided to be the first “DaVinci Platinum” Sponsor. In their words: ““A conference like MWNW is a perfect forum for us to give to the web community. Helping these creative minds to bring their projects to the world by matching the latest technologies and toolsets with our infrastructure is exactly why we are in this business.”
Find what you need
- An Intro To The Semantic Web: Why You Need To Know About It Sooner Than Later February 8, 2011
- WHY THE @&*# IS MICROSOFT DOING THIS? May 27, 2010
- Feeling Blue? Why The Most Popular Websites Are Blue May 17, 2011
- From Apples to Mangoes: A first look at the Nokia Lumia 800 February 27, 2012
- Drupal + OGDI = Open Data goodness! November 9, 2010
- Lost Keys HD for Windows 8, a game about demons, and magic May 9, 2013
- Three ways to set up a Ruby stack on Azure May 3, 2013
- Use a template, publish your Windows 8 app, and get 100$ – limited offer April 30, 2013
- Build your next great game for Windows 8 April 29, 2013
- Setting up Ubuntu Linux VM on Windows Azure for Node.js using essential Node & Azure tools on Mac OS X April 22, 2013
- Have some fun exploring HTML5 games with PONG! | Make Web ... | HTML5 Games - Free Online HTML5 GamesHTML5 Games - Free Online HTML5 Games: [...] to learn your way around gaming with HTML5, ...
- Créé une application Windows 8 pour votre site Wordpress - Offre limitée - Connexion développeur - Site Home - MSDN Blogs: [...] Pour plus de détails sur l&...
- Hacking Open Data with the Finder Template and a Sandwich: Citizen-Ready Apps in Minutes | OpenHalton: [...] [...]...
- Useful Website Design Tips For Newbies: [...] The Role of Grids in Web Design and Beyond |...
- Open Data app competition for City of Ottawa offers $38K in prizes - Go DevMENTAL - Site Home - MSDN Blogs: [...] are Windows 8 templates for Location based a...
Follow @WebNotWar on Twitter