For the third year the Make Web Not War team will be at Confoo (by the way, it’s not too late yo buy your ticket for the conference itself). This year again we are planning something fun for the attendees of the conference, but we also wanted to create an amazing event before the conference. [...]
Are you an iOS developer? Did you think about porting your application to a new platform? Are you curious about the opportunities around Windows 8? Do you want to learn a new technology that you can add to your knowledge arsenal? I know, Objective-C is not the same as C#, HTML5 or even C++, but I [...]
Do you have your own WordPress site? Would you like to reach more people? Would you like to offer an integrated experience for people using Windows 8, and would like to read your latest blog posts? If you answer yes to these questions, I have a good news for you! Our friends at IdeaNotion created [...]
Contre Jour is an award winning iOS game, written with 80,000 lines of Objective C. Could it be rewritten with HTML5? Contre Jour is a stunning little game made popular on iOS and created by Maksym (Max) Hryniv. It’s known worldwide for its innovative gameplay, charming art style, and captivating soundtrack. The Internet Explorer team [...]
In Toronto, during the weekend of November 23th we will have our first Windows 8 Pure Imagination event. If you are a developer, a designer, a student or a startup member, this event is for you! In less than 40 hours, we will imagine all the possibilities with Windows 8. With 24 sessions split between 4 tracks [...]
I don’t know about you, but I love to share! I can say that I’m a shareaholic, and I’m sure I’m not the only one. People like to share: share by email, share on Twitter, share with Facebook friends… So it’s why you cannot neglect to add a sharing feature in your Windows 8 application. [...]
Did you remember Atari games? I admit, I was too young when it was launched, but that doesn’t mean that I didn’t play a lot of these games. I have a good news for you, they are back! Starting today, you can now play your preferred games like Pong, or Asteroids in your browser (or [...]
Another summary of a talk we attended on Day 1 of Confoo 2012. If you haven’t checked out the Make Web Not War Dojo yet – make sure to come visit us tomorrow for lightning talks, kinect Fruit Ninja and giveaways! DRYing CSS for brevity, unity and maintainability by Jeremy Clarke Jeremy Clarke brought a [...]
Find what you need
- An Intro To The Semantic Web: Why You Need To Know About It Sooner Than Later February 8, 2011
- WHY THE @&*# IS MICROSOFT DOING THIS? May 27, 2010
- Feeling Blue? Why The Most Popular Websites Are Blue May 17, 2011
- From Apples to Mangoes: A first look at the Nokia Lumia 800 February 27, 2012
- Drupal + OGDI = Open Data goodness! November 9, 2010
- The Developer Movement final challenge is there May 22, 2013
- Lost Keys HD for Windows 8, a game about demons, and magic May 9, 2013
- Three ways to set up a Ruby stack on Azure May 3, 2013
- Use a template, publish your Windows 8 app, and get 100$ – limited offer April 30, 2013
- Build your next great game for Windows 8 April 29, 2013
- Have some fun exploring HTML5 games with PONG! | Make Web ... | HTML5 Games - Free Online HTML5 GamesHTML5 Games - Free Online HTML5 Games: [...] to learn your way around gaming with HTML5, ...
- Créé une application Windows 8 pour votre site Wordpress - Offre limitée - Connexion développeur - Site Home - MSDN Blogs: [...] Pour plus de détails sur l&...
- Hacking Open Data with the Finder Template and a Sandwich: Citizen-Ready Apps in Minutes | OpenHalton: [...] [...]...
- Useful Website Design Tips For Newbies: [...] The Role of Grids in Web Design and Beyond |...
- Open Data app competition for City of Ottawa offers $38K in prizes - Go DevMENTAL - Site Home - MSDN Blogs: [...] are Windows 8 templates for Location based a...
Follow @WebNotWar on Twitter