Join us at The Drupal Business Summit in Toronto on Friday, December 2, 2011! During this free 1-day summit discover best practices from organizations transforming their web strategies with Drupal. Hear from real Drupal users – the why, the what, the how of Drupal. Hear lessons learned, tips and techniques, and best practices for large scale [...]
Mesh Conference 2011 kicked off today, with a very exciting announcement from Justin Kozuch of 49 Pixels. Over the past year, Justin and others worked on conducting the first of its kind research study on the digital media industry in Canada. This idea was born through a blog post that Justin had written, stating the [...]
Sylvain Carle describes the tech and entrepreneurial communities in Montreal as well as describes where Microsoft fits into the ever-changing landscape
The concept of an “unconference” was completely foreign to me prior to GovCamp TO. For fellow newbies, there are two rules governing unconferences: 1) Vote with your feet – If you aren’t reaping any benefits from the discussion, you are required to leave the discussion to join another that will give you the substance you’re [...]
I think I can say that I’ve finally recovered from Montreal Open Source Week! From the DevTrain to the epic finale that was Make Web Not War, the week was action-packed. One of the hands-down, best things about MonDev was the way it brought people together. Throughout the entire week, I watched people with great [...]
In one corner of Make Web Not War, there is a group of people completely absorbed in their computer screens. This is the location of Codefest. Currently, everyone is working on their own projects before moving into a group project. So, what is everyone working so industriously on at Codefest? I thought I’d ask… Marc [...]
It’s the morning of Make Web Not War and 6600 rue Hutchinson is really going off! Yes folks, it’s finally here: Make Web Not War starts in a matter of minutes. It’s so neat to see the event coming together. There’s everything from intense gaming stations to a massive green screen. Make Web Not War [...]
Tomorrow is the big day! Get ready to crown the best coder in Canada and end the war on “platform religions”.
Check out our green screen; Make Web Not War is going to be awesome!
Je ne parle pas francais! Mandatory Grade 9 French has never failed me more than at this exact moment. I am currently at WebCom and I wish that I had a better understanding of what is going on around here. I tried out WebCamp for a bit. At the beginning, people were asked to write [...]
In the style of the DemoCamp quick Ignite presentations and in the spirit of the massive amount of Tweeting happening at MonDev, here’s a recap of tonight’s presentations in nearly 140 characters: Vanilla, truly the “sweetest forum on the web” gives experts and less-than-experts the ability to create discussion forums that grow online communities devLab [...]
Find what you need
- An Intro To The Semantic Web: Why You Need To Know About It Sooner Than Later February 8, 2011
- WHY THE @&*# IS MICROSOFT DOING THIS? May 27, 2010
- Feeling Blue? Why The Most Popular Websites Are Blue May 17, 2011
- From Apples to Mangoes: A first look at the Nokia Lumia 800 February 27, 2012
- Drupal + OGDI = Open Data goodness! November 9, 2010
- The Developer Movement final challenge is there May 22, 2013
- Lost Keys HD for Windows 8, a game about demons, and magic May 9, 2013
- Three ways to set up a Ruby stack on Azure May 3, 2013
- Use a template, publish your Windows 8 app, and get 100$ – limited offer April 30, 2013
- Build your next great game for Windows 8 April 29, 2013
- Have some fun exploring HTML5 games with PONG! | Make Web ... | HTML5 Games - Free Online HTML5 GamesHTML5 Games - Free Online HTML5 Games: [...] to learn your way around gaming with HTML5, ...
- Créé une application Windows 8 pour votre site Wordpress - Offre limitée - Connexion développeur - Site Home - MSDN Blogs: [...] Pour plus de détails sur l&...
- Hacking Open Data with the Finder Template and a Sandwich: Citizen-Ready Apps in Minutes | OpenHalton: [...] [...]...
- Useful Website Design Tips For Newbies: [...] The Role of Grids in Web Design and Beyond |...
- Open Data app competition for City of Ottawa offers $38K in prizes - Go DevMENTAL - Site Home - MSDN Blogs: [...] are Windows 8 templates for Location based a...
Follow @WebNotWar on Twitter