It’s already the last challenge! So many points had been giving. So many prizes have been redeemed. It’s now time for the second edition of Developer Movement to bow out, but it will be done with class! For this last challenge, that will end on June 15th, we have many prizes. For each Windows 8 [...]
At Make Web Not War we like to promote applications or games the people in communities are doing around our platforms. We did an interview with Rob Targosz, who build a Windows 8 game around magic, and demons. As far as we like demons, and playing games on our devices (not during work hours… ahum… [...]
At Microsoft Canada, we like startups. We want to help them be successful so we targeted three startups spaces where we would be able to set a lounge, and have a Microsoft presence. We already set up a space at MaRS in Toronto, Launch Academy in Vancouver, and now, Notman House in Montreal. Talk to [...]
As part of the Developer Movement program, we wanted to offer you some online camps to get you up, and running on all our amazing technologies. I don’t know about you, but even if I can learn by myself, I always enjoy watching some expert talks about what they know the most, do some code demos, [...]
As you probably know, Make Web Not War is not just a blog. It’s a community, and a platform to promote, and help user groups, developers, and all tech lovers out there. We loved so much the Open Source project that IdeaNotion made, MetroPress, that we wanted to share it with everybody. Part of this, [...]
Do you have 18+? Do you have a Windows Phone 8 application in the store or planning to make one? If the answer is yes, you can be the next App star! Started three days ago, and ending on March 5th, Next App Star is a worldwide program to find the most amazing app for [...]
I have a good news for you, The Developer Movement is back! Remember last year, I told you about this awesome program that rewards you if you build applications? The second edition is better than ever… The Developer Movement So what is the Developer Movement? It’s a program for Canadian individuals, or individuals who own [...]
Want to build your game once and put it on multiple platforms? Unity has announced they are adding support for Windows 8, Windows Phone 8 and Nintendo Wii U. It’s a problem all game developers face. Which platform will I build for? Android, iOS, Xbox Indie Games, Windows 8, Windows Phone, Nintendo, web, the list [...]
A team of Russian students are trying to detect throat cancer using a phone app. I had the chance to attend the Imagine Cup World Finals in Sydney, Australia this summer. I was accompanying the students representing Canada. I saw so many amazing projects by students from around the world. When I stopped by the [...]
Find what you need
- An Intro To The Semantic Web: Why You Need To Know About It Sooner Than Later February 8, 2011
- WHY THE @&*# IS MICROSOFT DOING THIS? May 27, 2010
- Feeling Blue? Why The Most Popular Websites Are Blue May 17, 2011
- From Apples to Mangoes: A first look at the Nokia Lumia 800 February 27, 2012
- Drupal + OGDI = Open Data goodness! November 9, 2010
- The Developer Movement final challenge is there May 22, 2013
- Lost Keys HD for Windows 8, a game about demons, and magic May 9, 2013
- Three ways to set up a Ruby stack on Azure May 3, 2013
- Use a template, publish your Windows 8 app, and get 100$ – limited offer April 30, 2013
- Build your next great game for Windows 8 April 29, 2013
- Have some fun exploring HTML5 games with PONG! | Make Web ... | HTML5 Games - Free Online HTML5 GamesHTML5 Games - Free Online HTML5 Games: [...] to learn your way around gaming with HTML5, ...
- Créé une application Windows 8 pour votre site Wordpress - Offre limitée - Connexion développeur - Site Home - MSDN Blogs: [...] Pour plus de détails sur l&...
- Hacking Open Data with the Finder Template and a Sandwich: Citizen-Ready Apps in Minutes | OpenHalton: [...] [...]...
- Useful Website Design Tips For Newbies: [...] The Role of Grids in Web Design and Beyond |...
- Open Data app competition for City of Ottawa offers $38K in prizes - Go DevMENTAL - Site Home - MSDN Blogs: [...] are Windows 8 templates for Location based a...
Follow @WebNotWar on Twitter